- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Book your tour to South Africa and enjoy a week full of exciting tours, luxury hotel stay and an opportunity to enjoy diverse culture and food of South Africa.
- All Original Passport& Current Passport at least 6 months Valid.
- Recent Photograph white background (04) Width: 35mm, Height: 45mm
- Copy of N. I. Card
- Bank Statement for the last 03Months (closing balance must be 500,000)
- Bank Maintenance Letter
- 03 Months’ Salary Slips, Employment letter & NTN Certificate required (If job )
- Family Registration Certificate from Nadra
- Marriage Registration Certificate if Married
- Business Letter Head ,NTN& 01 Year Tax Return (If Business)
Date : June 17, 2021
Time : 11:59 pm
Arrival in Johannesburg Airport Private Transfers to Hotel. Stay in the heart of Johannesburg The Reef Hotel 4* Or similar.
The 4-star Reef Hotel is a 5-minute drive from Johannesburg’s City Hall and 2 km from the Maboneng Precinct and Neighbourgoods Market. It features New York Loft Style rooms and has a bar with views of Johannesburg.
Rooms at Reef Hotel feature large black-and-white photos. Each has a seating area with padded chairs, and some include an espresso machine. Reef Hotel’s restaurant uses seasonal products to prepare South African and international cuisine. The bar offers South African wines and international champagne, and there is a café for affordable meals. The Reef is located within the Johannesburg financial district, and is just 14 km from the Sandton Convention Centre.
The Apartheid Museum is a 5-minute drive away. Nasrec and the FNB Stadium is 11 km away. Ellis Park Stadium is just 5 km away. Tambo International Airport is 27 km away.
City Sightseeing Johannesburg - Hop onto our open top red bus and explore the City of Gold, as she is affectionately known. With over 16 stops, and taking you to over 20 of Johannesburg's top attractions, the bus allows you to hop-on and hop-off at your leisure.
Johannesburg to Durban by Bus. Stay in Centre Court with Bed & Breakfast or Similar. Centre Court offers a small guest house and peaceful garden in Durban North. It is 1 km from the Golden Mile beachfront and 10 minutes’ drive from Moses Mabhida Stadium. Free WiFi is offered in all rooms.
All guest rooms at Centre Court feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with free guest amenities for your comfort. They each offer tea-and-coffee-making facilities, a mini fridge, and a European charging outlet. Many rooms also feature a sofa bed as well as a private entrance.
Guests have a choice of breakfast – ‘healthy’ or ‘traditional South African’ – which can be eaten in the dining room or out on the terrace. There are also several cafés and restaurants within a few minutes’ walk.
The tour begins as you travel along the brand-new Golden Mile, the revitalised beachfront promenade which hugs the beckoning beaches of Durban viewing the newly upgraded Point Waterfront. Then move through the City, viewing the majestic City Hall, and enjoying its humorous history!
Travel by Air from Durban to Johannesburgh. Stay at the Reef Hotel 4 Star. Relax and enjoy.
Maropeng Cradle of Humankind & Sterkfontein Cave Experience. The limestone caverns that thread the Cradle of Humankind were once home to some of our earliest ancestors: Hominid fossils found here date back over three million years. Experience this UNESCO World Heritage Site direct from your door with a guide, in a group capped at just 14 travelers. Enjoy
interactive exhibits, including a boat ride, at Maropeng Visitor Centre museum, then explore the mysterious Sterkfontein Caves.
Breakfast at hotel. Tranfer to airport and start return journey with happy memories.
- Return Air Ticket Pakistan – Johannesburg – Pakistan
- Domestic Air Ticket (Durban – Johannesburg)
- One-Way Bus (Johannesburg – Durban)
- Visa Assistance (Appointment Fee that is USD 50)
- 04 Nights Stay in Johannesburg
- 02 Nights Stay in Duban
- Daily Breakfast
- City Sightseeing Johannesburg Tour
- Maropeng Cradle of Humankind & Sterkfontein Cave Experience
- Durban City Half Day Tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- The package price does not included ticket.
- Minimum 2 passengers are required to book this tour as hotel will be provided on double sharing
- Turkish visa issuance can take up to 21 working days. You must book this tour at least one and half month in advance
- Visa issuance is subject to decision of Turkish Embassy. You are required to provide supporting documents
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found